We have just received our first blogger award. We have only been blogging for three months and it's a real honor. Thank you Island Rambles, for presenting us with this award. I will strive to do even better in the future. Martha will guarantee that.
the rules for this award are:
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!
I am passing this award along to some of my favorite reads:
1. Marvin over at Nature in the Ozarks really knows how to do a detailed report on the wonders of nature complete with fantastic photographs. He always furnishes me with a lot of links for futher reference. I admire his site, photographs and descriptions a lot.
2. Julie at Pines Above the Snow has a wealth of information on interesting books to read, nature and photography.. If you are not familiar with this site, check it out. It's a favorite.
3. Donald Kinney of "a photo a day" always inspires me to do better with my photography. He is an expert at the use of color and especially patterns. This is a site that should be on everyone's side bar. His Daily Duo is really a fun site filled with wonderful photographs.
4. Kathiesbirds at Sycamore Canyon has one of the best nature and photo walks in the Southwest. I am always inspired and want to grab my camera and go for a walk after a visit there. I wish I had her way with words for describing everything in detail.
5. I would be remiss if I didn't include Duncan at Ben Cruachan Blog. This blog comes from Australia and is a wealth of new, exciting, and exotic wildlife and nature. I love to read this blog and wrap my tongue around the savory names of the flora and fauna. Put this on your sidebar and check in for a change of pace.
By the way, Island Rambles would be in my list of 5 if he wasn't the presenter.
If you don't wish to participate, just know that your are a favorite of mine and deserve this award.
To include the award on your page, just copy the photo and reduce to a size appropriate for your sidebar or grab the award in the sidebar already resized.
Have a great weekend all.
PS: Do you know how hard it was to narrow this down to 5?
Just know that everyone on my side bar is deserving of this award.
Troy and Martha